Mugfuls of Joy Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
- Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Northern Ireland residents: no purchase necessary.
- Promotional packs available from 01.12.18 to 30.09.19 or while stocks last.
- To enter the Promotion, participants must, during the Promotional Period, purchase one of the following promotional packs of Mug Shots; Tomato and Herb 64g, Roast Chicken 55g, Chicken and Sweetcorn 54g, Sweet ‘n’ Sour 67g, Creamy Cheese 68g, Macaroni Cheese 68g, Thai Noodle 55g, Chinese Chow Mein Noodle 45G, BBQ 56g, Minestrone 60g, Spicy Tomato 60g, Peri Peri 56g, Teriyaki 60g, from any stores displaying promotional packs (including online).
- One purchase of a promotional pack equals one opportunity to win.
- There are a total of 6100 Prizes available to be won consisting of Sterling banknotes in sealed winning sachets to be found in promotional packs, broken down as follows:
a. Prize 1: £5 x 4,000
b. Prize 2: £10 x 1,500
c. Prize 3: £20 x 500
d. Prize 4: £50 x 100
- Northern Ireland residents: email your name, email and postal address to email@example.com.A random promotional pack featuring in the promotion will be opened on your behalf by an independent 3rd party. If you have won, your prize will be dispatched to you via recorded delivery within 28 calendar days. Please note that this address must be an NI address. This process is independently supervised. One entry per household during the core promotional period. Last date for applications: 01.03.19. Applications must be received before 23:59 on this date. Internet access required. Please see Term 9 for details on how your data will be used.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be in acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Promotion commences on the start date, 01.12.18 and finishes on 30.09.19 or until the last promotional pack is purchased.
- All cash prizes have been randomly seeded into packs via an independent party and verified.
- All cash prizes are inside winning sachets inside winning promotional packs.
- No prize may be exchanged. Each prize will be awarded to the person purchasing a promotional pack containing a winning cash prize.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, for example for death, personal injury or fraud (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- If any of these Conditions of Entry are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term or condition shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms and conditions, be deemed omitted from these Conditions of Entry and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining Conditions of Entry
- This promotion, these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with either of them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim unless they live in another part of the UK, in which case their local courts will have jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Symington’s Ltd, Thornes Business Park, Pontefract Lane, Leeds, LS9 0DN, United Kingdom.