Mug Shot Carbonara Competition - Nov/Dec 2023 - Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The closing date for this competition is Monday 4th December at 11:59pm. After this time and date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning:
Follow @MugShotUK on Facebook/Instagram
Comment your thoughts on our Creamy Carbonara Pasta
Share your Mug Shot Creamy Carbonara pics with us via DM
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: 1x Limited Edition Mug Shot Mug, 1x Italian Chocolate Biscuit and 1x Mug Shot Creamy Carbonara Pasta sachet. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram or Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.